Date nights around the holidays can sometimes be tough. There is Christmas shopping to do, holiday parties, family gatherings and winter storms. All of these things can hinder time together with your significant other and not to mention brings on some stress. But it doesn’t have to be that way if you plan to carve out time for just you two! Here are some fun things to do as a couple during the Winter months in Binghamton, NY.
- Binghamton Devils Ice Hockey Game – Go support the local hockey team! They always just more people cheering in the stands and can be quite eventful. Oh and you may just end up on the kiss cam, how romantic!
- Staycation Date Night – Is there really anything better than getting a bunch of blankets, your favorite snacks, a great movie and cuddling up with each other for a night in? Take a break from the cold weather and have a warm and cozy night!
- Ice Skating – There are a few places around the are to go ice skating but I recommend heading to SUNY Broome! They have skate rentals, hot chocolate, and to warm up after a few laps around the rink!
- Roberson Museum – You may not be museum goers of love the history behind thing but this display you must go see! Every year the Roberson Museum puts together a bunch of Christmas trees for you to go enjoy.
- Greek Peak – What about heading down a slope or two at Greek Peak?! Or better yet, get a season pass and make it a tradition to go every other weekend and invite some friends to make it a party.
- Sledding – You may see the word sledding and think of your childhood days with your best buds sliding down hills and running back up to the top to do it al over again. Well, it really hasn’t changed at all BUT it’s still just as fun as an adult. At Maine Endwell High School there is a huge hill to spend an hour together being kids again. After head to your favorite coffee shop to warm up and end your date with a cookie or two!
- Game Night – True you can do this at any time of year but it’s still a blast! Gathering a few friends to and playing games with food and drinks and of course laughs is never boring! Spice it up by trying a new game. A current favorite of mine is Dutch Blitz.
- Light Display – Fill your to go mugs with hot chocolate, hope in the car, turn up the Christmas music (or whatever genera you’d like) and drive around the area looking at all of the Christmas lights! It may inspire you to put some up yourself next year or even up your decor game!
Be the first to comment