Cookies & Cream Cookies
Cookies on cookies on cookies! Want to know what’s better than a regular cookie? A cookie inside of a cookie! White chocolate, Oreos, cookie dough, plus cookies ‘n cream pudding create the ultimate Cookies and Cream Cookie! Oreos were one of my first loves in the dessert world and then I discovered you could put them inside of cookies and my life changed. If you love Cookies ‘n Cream ice cream you are going to love this recipe!
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies ‘n Creme pudding mix (do not make according to package directions – you just need the dry pudding mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown (do not over bake).
Recipe by www.sixsistersstuff.com